All Dad Jokes Aside...
...What Are You Doing for Father's Day?
From a hard day at work to a sweet daddy-daughter dance, the more we look around, the more we see reasons to make sure dad is looking his absolute best and that he has all of the latest and greatest.
It is no surprise that spending on Father’s Day has surpassed the $15 billion mark as of 2017, according to the National Retail Federation.
Those with the greatest spending power are the 25-34 year old crowd and today’s consumer expects to raise the bar when it comes to gifting.
What is your salon doing to prepare for the big day? Not sure?
Here are some ideas!
- Meet with your salon consultant now to plan for specific promotions, gift ideas and events leading up to the big day.
- Assemble a dad inspired retail display featuring bestselling skus and gift items to draw your customers in.
- Host a “Pick Your Prize” contest on your social media page with three different prizes and have your followers enter daily to increase their chances of winning. This brings EXTRA visibility to your page. Think electronics, sporting event tickets, gift certificates, etc.
- Partner with neighbor businesses to pull together the BIG Daddy of all prizes and help cross promote one another.
- Run an email campaign with a giveaway incentive to collect email addresses for marketing to existing and new customers after Father’s Day.
Shop at your local Armstrong McCall store.
Posted May 16, 2019