Maria Nila 100% Vegan Cruelty Free-Certified Products Are Now at Armstrong McCall®
Armstrong McCall welcomes Maria Nila to our portfolio of the best brands in the industry.
Who is Maria Nila?
Maria Nila is a Sweden-based company that manufactures 100% vegan, cruelty free-certified, sulphate & paraben free hair color, color preserving hair care and stylers that are developed with love for animal lovers, nature and of course, hair.
With over 40 years of industry experience, owner Ann Wikström founded Maria Nila in 1999. Since its inception all product ingredients have been 100% vegan and sold exclusively to salon professionals.
The Maria Nila Philosophy
- Maria Nila believes that animals fill our lives with joy and laughter and should therefore never be part of a beauty product.
- By providing high quality vegan products, they make it easy for you to take a step towards a sustainable and friendlier world.
- When choosing Maria Nila, you choose animal-friendly color and color-preserving haircare products.
- Maria Nila’s chemists always develop products with the highest quality ingredients that are nice to hair, animals and nature.
- Their in-house product developers and chemists ensure the highest quality and the best ingredients possible because they control everything from idea to a finished product.
- The Company’s motto is “Always Develop, Never Settle”.
Certifications and Green Affiliations
To make you, the salon professional feel safe using their products, Maria Nila is certified by three independent organizations; People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), Leaping Bunny, which guarantees that a company does not test their cosmetics, hygiene or cleaning products on animals, and The Vegan Society which ensures all products and ingredients are 100% vegan.
The environment and ecosystems are important to Maria Nila which is why they climate compensate the packaging of all products. Every time you purchase a Maria Nila product, you contribute to the planting of new trees in South America. Through the planting of trees, you and Maria Nila together contribute to a better world.
Maria Nila is proud to work with Zeromission, an organization focused on relieving poverty in developing countries, promoting sustainable land-use projects, environmental protection, conservation, restoration and protection, and management of terrestrial ecosystems.
Maria Nila is active with Plan Vivo, a group whose aim is to improve livelihoods and restore ecosystems.
Maria Nila is committed to partnering with Taking Groot which collaborates with farmers in some of the poorest parts of the world for reforestation of forests. This is achieved by encouraging farmers to replant the under-utilized parts of their farms in exchange for direct payments. The farmers’ families are offered an income and the project helps to mitigate the effects of climate change. Farmers can work on a long-term basis and focus on caring for the forest instead of shutting down for economic results in the short term.
Do you have clients who embrace a vegan lifestyle? Maria Nila 100% vegan cruelty free-certified products would be a great addition to your salon menu and your retail offerings. Shop at your local Armstrong McCall store today.
Posted March 6, 2019