New! Matrix Biolage Haircolor
It’s Plant-Based. Ammonia-Free. Damage-Free. No Additives.
New Matrix® Biolage® Color is a plant-based vegan, no-lift technology hair color that works just like traditional hair color. The new line introduces 20 customizable and intermixable nature-inspired shades for endless possibilities. Every shade has no more than 10 ingredients, no additives and no fillers.
In addition, Biolage Color is 100% ammonia-free and damage-free. No developer is needed. Best of all, you just add hot water and mix up brilliant color that actually conditions and strengthens the hair. It develops in 10 minutes and the result is gorgeous color that lasts for up to 20 washes.
- One of the first 82 – 100% plant-based hair color offerings to hit the market
- All hues are 100% ammonia-free, damage-free, vegan and gluten-free.
- It contains direct dyes.
- Uses Clean Henna with no metallic salts, works with any traditional hair color and can lift out of hair
- Compatible with all types of oxidative hair color for enhancing, blending, toning and refreshing
- Key ingredients: Cassia to nourish, provide shine, strengthen and repair hair. Coconut Oil to add smoothness to hair. Direct Dyes to stop warmth and add tonality.
- Plant based
- Ammonia-free, Damage-free
- Vegan, Gluten-free
- 10 ingredients or less in every shade
- Gray coverage
- Delivers healthy-looking, shiny hair after ONE service
- 20 customizable and intermixable shades
- 80% more shine**
- Conditions hair
- Processing times: 10 minutes for high shine toning, 15 minutes for sheer all-over refreshing, and 30 minutes for gray blending up to 50%
- Lasts up to 20 washes and strengthens hair*
- Can be used on all hair types and textures
- Ideal for first-time color clients
- Perfect for those who change color frequently
- Excellent for relaxed or permed hair
- Great for fragile or damaged hair
- Can lift out of hair
- Apply color directly to clean, towel-dried hair.
- Wear suitable disposable gloves.
- Mix powder with hot water (212 degree F/100 degree Celsius) using 1:3 ratio. Mixture will be HOT!
- Depending on length and density of hair use 50-100g (1.8-3.5 oz.) powder with 150-300 ml. (5.4-10.5 fl. Oz.) of hot water.
- Allow mixture to cool for several minutes.
- Check that the mixture has cooled sufficiently by applying a small amount on your wrist. Apply mixture with bowl and brush efficiently to desired areas.
- Cover the hair and develop for 10 minutes for high shine toning, 15 minutes for sheer all-over refreshing, and 30 minutes for gray blending up to 50%.
- Massage and rinse well. Up to 2 applications in each packet.
- Color Glossing
- Shine Enhancement
- Gray Blending
- Multi-tonal effects
- Color Melts
- Color Correction
- Curly Balayage
Watch the video to discover why Alfredo Lewis, Biolage color expert and Matrix brand and social ambassador loves using Biolage Haircolor.
*While using Clear, Cashew Beige, Lavender Blonde, Oat Beige, Mint Blonde, Rosehip Blonde
Posted November 22, 2019