CHI BLEACH & SHINE is a powerful lightener with lift of up to 9+ levels. The infusion of Hemp Oil and Aloe Vera helps to prevent breakage during the lightening process. High in fatty acids, proteins, vitamins and other nutrients Hemp helps keep the hair strong and nourished while Aloe Vera’s conditioning properties keep hair and scalp moisturized and protected.
How To Use
1. Mix desired amount of CHI BLEACH & SHINE Lightener with CHI Color Generator to achieve desired consistency in ratios of 1:1.5 to 1:2.5. For full head or retouch applications, use 10 or 20 volume CHI Color Generator. For off the scalp lightening, use 10, 20, 30, or 40 volume. Always apply no closer than 1/8” from the scalp. Avoid contact with skin.
2. Timing: Do not pack hair tightly. Lift hair throughout processing to allow air circulation and even oxidation. Check frequently, at least every 3-5 minutes until desired results are achieved. Processing time depends on the desired degree of lift and condition of the hair. Never leave the product on hair longer than 50 minutes for total processing time. When processing under heat, never process for longer than 15 minutes. The processing time while under heat will be determined by hair texture and condition.
3. Rinsing: Completely rinse with lukewarm water and thoroughly shampoo to remove any chemical residue. Spray hair from roots to ends with CHI BOND & SEAL to balance hair’s pH and seal the cuticle.
Features and Benefits
- Delivers up to 9+ levels of lift.
- Helps prevent breakage during the lightening process.
- It’s high in fatty acids, proteins, vitamins and other nutrients.
- Hemp oil keeps hair strong and nourished.
- Aloe vera’s conditioning properties keeps hair and scalp moisturized.
*FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!