CHI BOND & SEAL is natural bonder that strengthens and protects the hair and scalp during color or lightening services. Hemp is high in fatty acids, proteins, vitamins and other nutrients to keep the hair strong and nourished while Aloe Vera’s conditioning and soothing properties keep hair and scalp moisturized and protected.
How To Use
1. Generously spray Bond & Seal on hair and scalp before hair color or lightening services to protect the scalp, strengthen bonds in the hair, and equalize porosity and pH of the hair. For hair color, it is best to spray on before and after to equalize the porosity and protect bonds. The infused Aloe creates a soothing barrier that adds moisture when applied to the scalp.
2. Mix desired amount of CHI BLEACH & SHINE Lightener with CHI Color Generator to achieve desired consistency in ratios of 1:1.5 to 1:2.5. For full head or retouch applications, use 10 or 20 volume CHI Color Generator. For off the scalp lightening, use 10, 20, 30, or 40 volume. Always apply no closer than 1/8” from the scalp.
3. Bond & Seal may be sprayed on the hair during the lightening service to slow down processing. This helps with color corrections or high lift processes by allowing some areas to lift faster while slowing down other areas that may lift too fast. Overall this gives the stylist the ability to control the lightening action to get more even blondes and color results.
4. Timing: Do not pack hair tightly. Lift hair throughout processing to allow air circulation and even oxidation. Check frequently, at least every 3-5 minutes until desired results are achieved. Processing time depends on the desired degree of lift and condition of the hair. Never leave the product on hair longer than 50 minutes for total processing time. When processing under heat, never process for longer than 15 minutes. The processing time while under heat will be determined by hair texture and condition.
5. Rinsing: Rinse completely with lukewarm water and thoroughly shampoo to remove any chemical residue. Spray hair from roots to ends with CHI BOND & SEAL to balance hair’s pH and seal the cuticle for added shine.
Features and Benefits
- Protects and strengthens hair and scalp before color or lightening services.
- Can be used during services to slow down processing.
- It’s high in fatty acids, proteins, vitamins and other nutrients.
- Equalizes porosity and pH of the hair.
Be the first to write a review.
Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty!