Currently, Franchises are located in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida.
Armstrong McCall is a full-service beauty supply distributorship that sells only to licensed professionals in the salon and beauty industry, not to the general public. The Armstrong McCall franchise system offers our vendors and manufacturers the unique opportunity to distribute their brands through a network of locally owned and operated beauty supply franchises. As an Armstrong McCall franchisee, you will be granted a protected territory for your store(s) and outside sales team. All store inventory items must be purchased from Armstrong McCall. Once you are invoiced for your purchases, there will be a 2% royalty fee applied to the total invoice amount.
Additionally you will be offered the following support:
- New franchisee training
- Advertising support
- Commissioned trade shows and VIP events
- Innovative promotions and merchandising
- Regular sales and manufacturer training
- Salon, barber and cosmetologist education classes
Established in 1939 by Bob Armstrong and Dean McCall in Corpus Christi, Texas, Armstrong McCall started distributorships in the mid-1960s then began franchising in 1996. In 2001, Armstrong McCall was sold and today is indirectly owned by Beauty Systems Group, Inc., an affiliate of Sally Beauty Holdings. This strategic move positioned Armstrong McCall as part of the largest professional salon distributor in the nation.
- Over 140 franchise stores through Sun Belt of the US and Mexico
- Over 350 sales people serving over 45,000 salons
- Member of International Franchise Association
- Listed on the SBA Franchise Registry
- Part of the largest professional salon distributor in the nation
- Indirectly owned by Beauty Systems Group, Inc., an affiliate of Sally Beauty Company
- Founded in 1939
- Franchising since 1996
- Headquartered in Denton, Texas
While a variety of skills are necessary, prior experience in the salon industry is not required. Outlined below are a few of the minimum requirements necessary for consideration:
- Minimum of $150,000 of liquid assets
- Experience managing sales personnel and/or retail store management
- Inventory management skills
Because our franchise opportunities are limited, we take considerable care in screening new franchisees. For more franchising information, please email Debbie Mauldin, Director of Franchise Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 940-297-3221.