If you have any questions about this policy, you may contact us by mail at the below postal address:
Armstrong McCall, L.P.
4115 Freidrich Lane
Austin, TX 78744
Attn: Director of Franchise Development
or you can reach us by telephone at 1-512-444-1757.
For each visitor to our website, our web server automatically recognizes the consumer's domain name, if any, and collects the date and time of visit, the client IP address, and referring site. .
We collect the information above, as well as e-mail addresses visitors to our website choose to give us, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used for internal review, used to improve the content of our website, used by us to contact consumers for informational, marketing and for commercial purposes, and not shared with other organizations for any purpose except those circumstances stated below:
• With a AMLP affiliated entity including any division, subsidiary or affiliate, a majority (defined as 51%) of whose voting stock is directly or indirectly owned by a common ultimate parent company;
• When you expressly authorize such disclosure;
• In response to a request from local, state or federal law enforcement officials;
• In response to a request by any judicial, administrative or similar proceeding or order, such as subpoena;
• Where we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is required by law;
• In order to provide the services or uses identified above, including contacting consumers for informational, marketing and for commercial purposes, AMLP, like many organizations, may utilize third party service providers for some routine services such as promotional mailings. In such cases, AMLP provides only the information necessary to ensure the service is delivered and requires that the service provider sign a non-disclosure agreement agreeing to keep the customer’s information confidential and secure and limiting its use to the purpose for which it was disclosed. After the service provider has completed the service, the service provider must either destroy the information or return it to AMLP.
• In special circumstances, such as in response to a physical threat or perceived physical threat to any individual; and
We do not knowingly collect, maintain or use personally identifiable information submitted to the website by children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that a child under 13 years of age has submitted personally identifiable information to the website, we will not use that information and will immediately delete the information from its records.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address or writing to us at the above address. Requests to remove your e-mail address for our lists may take up to two weeks to fulfill. If you supply us with your postal address on-line, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by e-mailing us at the above address or writing to us at the above address. Requests to remove your postal address from our mailing lists may take up to six weeks to fulfill. If you receive postal mail from us during this six-week period, please disregard the mail.
You must be 18 years or older to participate in our mobile programs. Message and Data Rates may apply. You may opt out of our mobile programs at any time by sending “STOP” to our short code 20300. Supported carriers in the USA: AT&T Mobility, Sprint, Nextel, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Alltell, Virgin, US Cellular, Boost and Cellular One. For help or information text “HELP” to our short code 20300, send email to email@example.com or call 866.792.1308.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address or writing to us at the above address.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use customer information for unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, please check back at our website periodically.
Upon a reasonable request we will provide site visitors with access to information that we maintain about them. Consumers can request this information by writing to us at the above address. Upon a reasonable request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address or writing to us at the above address.
With respect to security: We have commercially reasonable security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.